HOW TO APPLY & REMOVE PRMIT PRESS-ONS
NAIL APPLICATION TIPS
1. Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
2. Push back cuticles using the cuticle stick and sanitize nails with alcohol pads.
3. Size Glamnetic nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for your natural nails.
4. Apply an even layer of glue to natural nails and the back of PRMIT nails.
5. Align PRMIT nails with cuticle line and apply at a downward angle. Press down firmly and hold for 10-20 seconds.
6. Apply all 10 nails and if needed, file or clip to achieve desired shape.
NAIL REMOVAL TIPS
1. Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
2. Gently peel PRMIT nails starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
3. Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturize hands after.
CAUTION: Contains Ethyl Cyanoacrylate. BONDS SKIN INSTANTLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES, MOUTH AND SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. In case of eyelid bonding: consult a physician. In case of skin bonding: soak in water and ease apart gently. Do not use around eye area. Discard any unused glue after use.